Website Fortress Nutrition
Summary: Fortress Nutrition is seeking a Production Operator who will be responsible for operating the production line equipment, feeding and finishing products, and documenting all products made. From blending and mixing products and wearing multiple hats, no day is ever the same.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Setup, operate and maintain all packaging equipment for products in line production.
- Document all input ingredient data into quality documents for all products made.
- Keep blending room cleaned and sanitized.
- Make sure machines are adjusted and operating at appropriate speeds and settings.
- Adhere and take personal responsibility to engage in safe workplace and food safety practices.
- Additional duties as assigned.
We’re Excited About You Because You Have:
- 1 year experience minimum working in a manufacturing industry; food manufacturing is preferred
- HS Diploma or equivalent is desired
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to work in a team environment
- Capability to lift 25-50 pounds in a dusty and/or wet work environment (facility is climate controlled, employee can wear additional PPE such as a dust mask if interested, but it is not mandated)
You’re Excited About This Role Because:
- You want to grow in a company that values your career and provides opportunities for growth and advancement
- You enjoy working in a fun and friendly culture and still maintain a professional work environment
- Health and wellness is important to and you get a workout on the job
Why Fortress Nutrition – Check out our Benefits & Perks!!
- Opportunity for Growth & Rapid Advancement
- Vacation Pay & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- AFFORDABLE Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-term disability Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Company Match & Aggressive ROI
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Samples & Employee Discounts on Company Product
- Fun, friendly, and warm office culture with the Occasional “Happy-Hour” on Fridays!
Fortress Nutrition is a full-service dry powder food and nutritional contract manufacturing partner. From research and development to manufacturing and packaging, we partner with small to large clients to provide them with all their contract manufacturing and logistics needs. We provide unrivaled expertise in formulation development, blending, packaging, quality control, and fulfillment services. You can find more information at https://www.fortressllc.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit bravent.catsone.com.