Website Fortress Nutrition
Summary: Christopher Morgan, a 3PL distribution company in connection with Fortress Nutrition, a dietary supplement, food, and beverage manufacturers is seeking an energetic Account Manager who will oversee the relationships of our most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by providing solutions to their needs. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships and rapport while also contributing to the overall success in sustaining and growing our business.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship within a portfolio of major clients to ensure long term success
- Drive project management process for onboarding new clients
- Manage client’s day to day business ensuring delivery of SLA metrics
- Resolve and provide solutions to any issues and problems as they arise in a timely matter.
- Generate new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Requirements to become an Account Manager:
- 3+ years of sales experience or relevant field with demonstrated success working in an Account Manager capacity.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Exceptional problem solving, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and aptitude to build relationships with professionals at all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Why Fortress & Christopher Morgan? – Check out our Benefits & Perks!!
- Opportunity for Growth & Rapid Advancement
- Vacation Pay & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- AFFORDABLE Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-term disability Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Company Match & Aggressive ROI
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Samples & Employee Discounts on Company Product
- Fun, friendly, and warm office culture with the Occasional “Happy-Hour” on Fridays!
About Christopher Morgan:
Christopher Morgan was founded in 1997 to provide E-commerce, Catalog and Direct Response Television (DRTV) industries with fulfillment, kitting, assembly, customer care and integrated E-commerce expertise. Christopher Morgan is based in New Berlin, WI with access to locations in Atlanta, GA, Los Angeles, CA and East Brunswick, NJ totaling over 600,000 square feet. As a fully integrated fulfillment company, we offer an In-house call center, order processing, distribution services, parcel sortation, centralized return processing, custom packing house and value-added warehousing services
To apply for this job please visit bravent.catsone.com.