Website Fortress Nutrition
If you are a hard-working, dependable and loyal individual seeking a captivating environment to grow your career in a family-focused culture, Fortress Nutrition is the perfect place to make that happen! We are seeking individuals who want to work hard while having fun, offer competitive pay and benefits package, and celebrate our wins in a team environment. Our employees make us great, and our culture is what keeps us together!
Summary: Fortress Nutrition is seeking a hardworking and dependable Canning Line Operator who is hungry for success. This individual will be responsible for operating the production line equipment and creating, producing and packaging products while collaborating with their peers.
Please Note: This position requires training on 1st shift, beginning at 10:00am.
What You Will Do:
- Must be able to work in and foster a team-oriented “Safety First” environment. Safely, efficiently and effectively work to attain department and company goals and objectives
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s and maintain sanitary conditions to ensure that equipment and product quality is maintained at all times
- Strict attention to detail to ensure the product is packaged properly and efficiently and seaming standards
- Extensive maintenance and sanitation of the canning line
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise on any of our canning related machinery, which includes filling, seaming, and packing
- Responsible for conducting/overseeing and documenting all can line and repack QA checks to ensure statistical accuracy.
- Set-up, operate, and maintain all packaging equipment such as filling, seaming, and packing
- Assist in identifying, investigating, and recommending cost-saving opportunities, especially in the work area
- Physical inventory of packaging materials
- Communicate all production-related concerns and matters to the Production Supervisor or Production Team Leader in a timely manner
- Performs additional duties as assigned by leadership
What We’re Looking For:
- HS Diploma or equivalent is desired
- 1-year experience minimum in food or beverage manufacturing is preferred
- Previous experience working in a bottling and canning facility required
- Punctuality and reliability are a must
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic
- Demonstrated experience communicating with and motivating a culturally diverse work setting
- Ability to solve problems and work independently and collaboratively with others
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in priorities
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and stand on feet daily
Why Fortress Nutrition – Check out our Benefits & Perks!!
- Opportunity for Growth & Rapid Advancement
- Vacation Pay & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- AFFORDABLE Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-term disability Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Company Match & Aggressive ROI
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Samples & Employee Discounts on Company Product
- Fun, friendly, and warm office culture with the Occasional “Happy-Hour” on Fridays!
Fortress Nutrition is a full-service dry powder food and nutritional contract manufacturing partner. From research and development to manufacturing and packaging, we partner with small to large clients to provide them with all their contract manufacturing and logistics needs. We provide unrivaled expertise in formulation development, blending, packaging, quality control, and fulfillment services. You can find more information at https://www.fortressllc.com/.
To apply for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.