Website Fortress Nutrition
If you are a hard-working and dependable individual seeking a captivating environment to grow your career, Fortress Nutrition is the perfect place to make that happen! We are seeking individuals who want to work hard while having fun, offer competitive pay and benefits package, and celebrate our wins in a team environment. Our employees make us great, our culture is what keeps us together!
Job Summary: Fortress Nutrition is seeking a hardworking and reliable Canning/Beverage Line Operator to join our 2nd shift operations team. This individual will be responsible for operating the production line equipment and creating, producing and packaging products while collaborating with their peers.
The standard hours for this position are 4:00pm-2:30am, Monday-Friday.
What You Will Do:
- Safely, efficiently and effectively work to attain department and company goals and objectives; Must be able to work in and foster a team-oriented “Safety First” environment.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s and maintain sanitary conditions to ensure that equipment and product quality is maintained at all times
- Performs all duties with strict attention-to-detail to ensure product is packaged properly and efficiently, meeting all standards
- Ensures extensive maintenance and sanitation of the canning line
- Troubleshoots issues as they arise on any of our canning related machinery, which includes filling, seaming, and packing
- Responsible for conducting/overseeing and documenting all canning line and repack QA checks to ensure statistical accuracy
- Set-up, operate and maintain all packaging equipment such as filling, seaming, and packing
- Assist in identifying, investigating, and recommending cost-saving opportunities, especially in the work area
- Performs physical inventory of packaging materials
- Communicate all production-related concerns and matters to the Production Supervisor in a timely manner
- Performs additional duties as assigned by leadership
What We’re Looking For:
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-year experience in food or beverage manufacturing is strongly preferred
- Previous experience working in a bottling and canning facility preferred
- Punctuality and reliability are crucial
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a teamwork environment
- Ability to solve problems and work independently and collaboratively with others
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in priorities
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and stand on feet daily for up to 10 hours in one shift
- Ability to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; converse and listen
Why Fortress Nutrition – Check out our Benefits & Perks!!
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Package
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – HSA Option
- Company Paid Short & Long-Term Disability, Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match & Aggressive ROI
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $1,000 Referral Bonus – Uncapped!
- …and more!!!
Fortress Nutrition is a full-service dry powder food & nutritional supplement, and RTD beverage contract manufacturing partner. From research and development to manufacturing and packaging, we partner with small to large clients to provide them with all their contract manufacturing and logistics needs. We provide unrivaled expertise in formulation development, blending, packaging, quality control, and fulfillment services. You can find more information at http://www.fortressllc.com/.
To apply for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.