Website Fortress Nutrition
Fortress Nutrition, a contract manufacturer of dietary supplements and food products, is seeking a Custodian who will be responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of our manufacturing and warehouse facilities. This position is integral to maintaining our compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and upholding guidelines as regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What You’ll Do:
- Perform general labor tasks, such as sweeping, cleaning, dusting, and stocking supplies, as outlined in the Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, locker rooms and other employee work spaces.
- Provide general outdoor maintenance around building (ex. spreading ice melting compounds on sidewalks as needed)
- Minor building maintenance repair to facility including fixture replacements and upgrades.
- Report safety, sanitation, and fire hazards to supervisor and/or staff person in charge of facilities
- Assist in maintaining inventory of cleaning chemicals and proper chemical storage
- Other indoor and outdoor general cleaning tasks as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of previous custodial / janitorial work experience preferred
- Previous experience working in a food, dietary supplement, or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of cleaning & sanitation chemicals and their proper use preferred
- Comfortable using cleaning-related equipment
- Punctuality and reliability are a must
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and values maintaining a clean work environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity for Growth & Advancement
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Fun, friendly office culture
Fortress Nutrition is a full-service dry powder food and nutritional contract manufacturing partner. From research and development to manufacturing and packaging, we partner with small to large clients to provide them with all their contract manufacturing and logistics needs. We provide unrivaled expertise in formulation development, blending, packaging, quality control and fulfillment services. You can find more information at https://www.fortressllc.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit bravent.catsone.com.