Website Fortress Nutrition
Summary: Fortress Nutrition, a contract manufacturer of dietary supplement and food products, is seeking a Lead Production Operator that with the support of the Production Supervisor, will work closely with leadership and production personnel to ensure work is completed effectively and efficiently.
What You Will Do:
- Delegate and assign appropriate work flow to line operations and production personnel.
- Lead operators to complete daily production tasks efficiently.
- Manage time and attendance rule compliance of production staff in accordance to Fortress Nutrition’s New Employee Handbook.
- Communicate ALL production related concerns and matters to the Production Supervisor in a timey manner.
What We’re Looking For:
- HS Diploma is required. Post-secondary education, training is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a Team Leader or Supervisory role.
- Prior experience working in a food, dietary or pharmaceutical supplement manufacturing, or related manufacturing industry is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with and motivating a culturally diverse work setting.
- Ability to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; converse and listen
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds in a dusty work environment (facility is climate controlled, employee can wear additional PPE such as a dust mask if interested, but it is not mandated)
- Ability to drive a forklift, successfully complete standard shop math basics and support basic techonology, including email and Microsoft Suite programs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity for Growth & Advancement
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Fun, friendly office culture
Fortress Nutrition is a full-service dry powder food and nutritional contract manufacturing partner. From research and development to manufacturing and packaging, we partner with small to large clients to provide them with all their contract manufacturing and logistics needs. We provide unrivaled expertise in formulation development, blending, packaging, quality control and fulfillment services. You can find more information at https://www.fortressllc.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit bravent.catsone.com.