Website Fortress Nutrition
$1,000 Signing Bonus!!! You saw this correctly! Imagine what you can do with $1,000!! You make a commitment to us, we make a commitment to you!
Summary: Fortress Nutrition, a contract manufacturer of dietary supplement and food products, is seeking a Production Supervisor that with the mentorship of the Director of Operations, you will work closely with leadership and production personnel to ensure work is completed effectively and efficiently.
What You’ll Do as a Production Supervisor:
- Manage the workload of the production staff.
- Oversee the production lines on a daily basis and report daily efficiencies to the Director of Operations.
- Will make decisions regarding staffing needs for the department.
- Ensure all GMP and HACCP guidelines are being adhered to.
- Work with maintenance to help resolve mechanical issues.
- Motivate employees to achieve production goals and promote a team-oriented environment.
- Ensure OSHA practices are being adhered to.
- Resolve any employee issues that may arise within the department.
- Aid in the proper training of employees to run necessary equipment.
- Promote continuous improvement strategies.
- Manage projects effectively.
What We’re Looking for in a Production Supervisor:
- 4+ years’ experience as a lead, supervisor, or manager.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a food manufacturing or related manufacturing industry is strongly desired.
- Desired experience with blending, food production, and high-speed packaging equipment.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in business, operations management, or related field desired; HS diploma required.
- Ability to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; converse and listen.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Ability to effectively communicate with, supervise, lead, and motivate staff in a culturally diverse work setting; strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use basic technology, including email and Microsoft Suite programs.
- Good attendance and dependability are a must.
- Desire to stay with a company long-term and advance as the business grows.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where standards and processes are being established.
Why Fortress Nutrition – Check out our Benefits & Perks!!
- Opportunity for Growth & Rapid Advancement
- Vacation Pay & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- AFFORDABLE Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-term disability Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Company Match & Aggressive ROI
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Samples & Employee Discounts on Company Product
- Fun, friendly, and warm office culture with the Occasional “Happy-Hour” on Fridays!
Fortress Nutrition is a full-service dry powder food and nutritional contract manufacturing partner. From research and development to manufacturing and packaging, we partner with small to large clients to provide them with all their contract manufacturing and logistics needs. We provide unrivaled expertise in formulation development, blending, packaging, quality control, and fulfillment services. You can find more information at https://www.fortressllc.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit bravent.catsone.com.